Friday, October 22, 2004

Stuff in school (the ecstacy of Yes)

(Reissued from October 22 2004, which marks a turning point in the title name for my 'Quirks With Zelda' posts)

Hmm.

Today marked the end of the road for Alvin's gigantic journey involving his Giant 5-Cent cardboard coin. At least most of his classmates managed to finish off their stuff as well, just a select few (including Zelda) who didn't manage to finish off what they wanted to include in their item.

Being the lame idiot I am, I borrowed Joool's camera to take some interesting 'perspective' photos, which involved my hand seemingly encompassing Wen Ning's giant scissors, my finger seemingly poking at Nizam's giant MP3 player's button, and also as though my hand was holding up the MP3 player etc. It really looked very interesting...

Anyhow, I managed to finish about 3 quarters of my supposedly-finished-long-ago blue foam hammer. I had to cover it in wall putty, so that took up about half of my time.

The funniest thing happened when Alvin and I took the bus home today, we were watching the TV-Mobile screen, and 'Cybernet' was on. The show, mainly showcasing computer, playstation and X-box games started showing the latest games to hit the market.

Guess what Alvin and I saw (I am not making this up):

'THE LEGENDS OF ZELDA'

Man, oh man, oh man. Isn't it the stupidest thing to first have a name which seems to befit her stature (Amazonian frame, loud voice, obnoxious behaviour, to say it nicely), but to have a name which might appear as the title for a computer game is certainly taking the cream, and pushing the boundaries for evil jokes between Alvin and myself... that is, about Zelda.

I sure am glad that Alvin has finally gotten most of the huge loads off his back, but my turn is coming soon, and already I've shrugged off Joon Kiat (his famous quote: 'Oh No!!!! Oh No!!!!'), and I've gotten a head-start on Soon's sketch pad. I just have to finish off Zai's hammer, and Bowy's renderings for submission on Monday.

Thank God for brain-damage huh?

Man, I wish I'd have time to jam with the rest (meaning Alvin and Char), but both have their own commitments, not to mention I have to work more days to earn more cash so I can be more prepared for next semester which will prove to be one killer time (It's going to kill me, Big Time).

I actually managed to make my violin bow work. I put on so much rosin, the stuff came off in clouds as I rubbed the bow on my strings. Talk about doing things in moderation.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home