Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Legends Of Zelda XVIII

Hmm.

Today, I was just sitting at the computer in block M level 6, and a couple of girls from class two were sitting at an opposite terminal, working on their Rapid Prototyping project... which is a group project (I believe).

Anyway, as I'm researching the various social statistics of Singapore, up comes the Big Z clutching a powder-blue pillow with a cartoon airliner splashed acrossed it's front. I suppose she was expecting the girls to squeal in delight at the pillow, which might have been cute (I'd have no idea because I'm almost blind to how cute a thing may be... with the exception of people) for all I care, but I guess she might not have been severely disappointed.

After standing there for about ten seconds, Sian Lee decided to break the awkward silence by asking her:

SL: 'What's that?' (in chinese)

Z: 'Cushion lah! i had to sign up for *blah blah blah* down at the atrium and I had to *blah blah blah* so that i could get it. Cute hor???'

Crawldaddy: *shudder*

Bei Zi: 'Ok lah'

Z: 'because *blah blah blah* at changi airport, and they have a new budget airline *blah blah blah* and I singed up for the opening ceremony, and then they will unveil the name of the airline'

SL: 'orhh, so have to sign up then can get the cushion izzit? Why don't you go sign up some more, then can help us get more cushions? wahahaha'

C: *sly grin*

BZ: 'hahaha'

Z: 'HAHAHAHAHA.. no lah, can only sign up one time'

All this while, with the appearance of the Big Z, Jace had been trying to maintain the participation of her group.. needless to say with all the distractions, her face turned black, and she then slumped forwards dejectedly.

(ok, the following does not suggest I'm a dirty old bastard, neither does it mean I'm a pervert)

As Jace was wearing a rather low-cut top, when she bent forward, I almost went blind from the sight, so I pointed this out to her:

C: 'Uhh, Jace, please lean backwards... I'm about to go blind already'

J: *embarrassed grin*, proceeds to lean backwards.

it just so happens that the Big Z then came in with a Lime magazine and caused Sian Lee and Wen Ning to be further distracted, and as they laid the magazine on the table, Zelda decided to lean forward and read the various articles along with SL and WN, which also caused me to almost go blind once more (she was also wearing something 'light')

C: 'OMG... Jace, just sitting here is sooo distracting... on one hand I have you looking so sian, then Bei Zi is like smiling so brightly (she was.. I dunno why) and then you have people bending over and making me go blind... aiyoh.. so difficult to do work, man.'

Jace: *smiles and reverts back to the computer screen*

Man.. today is one day full of distractions.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home