Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Legends Of Zelda XII

(Reissued from January 27 2005)

Hmm.

I'm not going to go into the story build-up here, but this just happened when I finished AutoCad this afternoon.

Grace, Joanne, Chew Siew and myself had decided to go back to block R to get some stuff before heading home, and after getting our stuff.. surprise! we bumped into Zelda!

Apparently, she was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt with Spongebob's face inprinted on it. I'm fine with the shirt, except maybe it's a wee bit too tight y'know?

I don't want to get into the whole tight-t-shirt thingie.

So Joanne just piped up and said 'Spongebob!', which caused Zleda to go 'What????' as though someone was attacking her on her choice of t-shirt.

Anyhow, the ruckus that ensued from Zelda could clearly be heard from the other end of block R, which I might add.. is unnecessary noise, which I'd be quite annoyed with.

What's up with her big gap anyway? Anybody having a clue and might have the reasoning to answer that?

I just don't get her... and don't wanna get to know her anyway.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home