Thursday, December 23, 2004

Finally... (& also unofficial Legends of Zelda)

(Reissued from December 23 2004)

Hmm.

Well, I'm now officially using broadband from my home to blog. And it's taken my parents three years since it's arrival to finally consider using it (partially due to my excessive blogging causing a hugantic phone bill to arrive on our doorstep).

Anyhow, 4th day of school was pretty interesting, kicked off with Communication Skills, and got introduced to my lecturer, Mr Paul Tan.

At first, my impression of him was that not dissimilar to Garry, but then the moment he spoke, I thought he was a fag.

Maybe his English was a tad too polished, and also because he makes himself sound like one big Mother****er, I find him arrogant to the bone. Also, he is way too cruelly cynical and his mind needs a good dry-cleaning.

We finished Comm Skills like at 11:30 or so, and I managed to catch Alvin for lunch (I don't mean catch as in I had to use a lasso ok?). After lunch, we went back to the studio and we were reading Alvin's Dave Barry book, when Zelda came in.

Z: 'Hey, where's everyone??'

A: 'They're off to lunch'

She then sits down with her head resting in her hands, elbows together on the table. Most disgustingly trying to appear cute and affectionate. I tend to digress.

Z: 'What's that you're reading? Oh, Dave Barry! Hahahahah'

C: 'No comment'

She then got distracted somehow, and Alvin and i resumed our leisurely reading, laughing occassionally.

Z: 'What are you're laughing at?'

Maybe there are two ways we can answer that question, but we settled on not paying attention to that question. Eventually, she came behind us and laughed along with us, and simultaneously spraying my arm with spit whenever she laughed.

Thank God for Garry Tan. He came in and then I started telling him all about my trip to Shanghai, punctuated occasionally with his slap-stick jokes etc.

At this point in time, some of Alvin's classmates had gathered around the door to the studio, and I do presume they were apprehensive about entering the room especially when Zelda was around. I just gave them a brief glance and a grin, when Zelda noticed what I was doing.

With Zelda turning around, Alvin's classmates immediately pretended to be preoccupied with something else, and moved away from the glass windows.

This, of course caused me and Alvin to roar with laughter.

Auto CAD was similarly fun after our chat with Garry concluded. It was fun, and I managed to finish off the assignment faster than everyone else! (Muahahahahahaha)

So much for today, I'm absolutely free tomorrow, so if you guys want to hang out, you know how to reach me.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home