Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Legends Of Zelda XIX

Hmm.

Okay... classic stuff right here on my blog...


An exerpt direct, word for word from the Big Z's blog (with some censoring):

haha..... was thinking abt tat reali lame n unglam blog tat (my name) wrote abt me..... firstly i m soooo disappointed loh..... cos if ur writing sumthing abt me the skin shld b better loh..... tat skin for tat blog is kinda ugly wif a capital U loh..... if u need help in choosing blog skins pls seek my advice..... esp if tat blog is abt me..... all i hv to sae abt dis idiot is tat he is freaking obnoxious wif a huge captial O..... ani wae when wei ting told me..... i was laughing liao loh..... it is so amusing loh..... i dunno if i shld b flattered or flatten loh..... i guess i shld write one abt the huge hooked nose idiot (my name)..... well his nose is realli huge n it looks lyk a birds beak(vulture probably)..... haha..... he shld go for extreme makeover..... highly recommended for him..... well..... i hv told ppl if u dun lyk me juz sae it in my face..... dun hv to waste ur time gossiping or doing dose realli dumb things behind my back..... n ppl hv done so..... nt onli the person feel better..... i oso noe who are my "enermies"..... who in the end b cum frens..... but do u think i ll befren dis weirdo?? u shld noe the answer loh..... i feel it is the most despicable n OBNOXIOUS thing to do loh.....i would lyk to thank jessie 4 bing the first person in the poly to tell wad eva she didnt lyk abt me in the face..... thnx..... if u cant handle dis person..... juz shut the f**k up n get on wif life..... will ya..... i m lyk tat..... i tell wad eva i lyk straight in the face..... long time frens noe hw i live life..... if u wanna play the game..... i ll play wif u..... n i ll do it 10X worse..... tats me..... 我的报仇性很强..... wan me to translate..... it means..... i hv a rather strong revengement spirit..... did u hear abt the story tat i beat my sec skool classmate..... hmmm..... where is tommy liao.....go figure moron.....


Well, I figured a few things:

1. This blog is not meant to glamourise zelda, but rather show how ridiculous she is as a person.
2. It is true I have a curved nose, and there's no point in denying or trying to downplay how curved my nose is.
3. I wouldn't mind going for an extreme makeover.. as long as someone would be willing to sponsor me.
4. "did u hear abt the story tat i beat my sec skool classmate".. ooh violent tendencies.
5. I set up this blog so she can kiss my ass if she wants a blogskin change.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home