Friday, August 26, 2005

The Legends Of Zelda XX

Hmm.

Well, I've reached the 2oth edition of The Legends of Zelda and I have to say it's been quite a long time since I started this whole series of posts. Truth to tell, things have been stagnating (and I'm not complaining, because that's a sign of improvement for the big Z) and I think it's high time I retired this blog.

Alot of us know that the big Z caught wind of this blog not too recently, and it's not because of some kind of pressure from that whole thing which arises to this point in the Marauding Tone Zone's history. The simple truth is that I have been planning this whole closure since the tenth post, and fate has given me enough grace to carry out this closure.

Another thing which I learnt from my one-and-a-half-years at Nanyang Poly is that maybe I should stop being a hypocrite and start practising what I've been ridiculing the big Z for all this time: which is to move on and grow, and learn from our mistakes.

My mistake is I didn't realise that there isn't any point in focusing on the dumb aspects of life (e.g. the big Z) and there isn't any point dwelling on it. Sure it was fun while it lasted, but there are much better things to work on and spending my energy on besides bothering with such unworthy characters.

Also, the part about being a hypocrite is to not be like certain characters within my class who constantly poke fun at people whom I have little idea about, and basing our judgement only on the worst aspects of people. As the saying goes, 'a man is not judged by his best output, but his worst mistakes'.

I will not fall into that trap, and I thank God for enlightening me, and Alvin for sharing the jokes.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home